I recently bought a debs dress and was amazed with how nice it was on. It’s hard to know what to expect when you are buying online but when I tried it on, I was in love, it was my dream dress. Very happy with my experience!
Fast delivery & hassle free
Purchased the Kalila Gown for my daughters upcoming Debs. She is so so happy with it and it looks amazing on her. It is lined with light boning in the front and the fabric is quite heavy. Definitely looks and feels more expensive than it is. The spilt is very high but sits well on one leg. Customer Service was amazing, We purchased two colours in different sizes and the refund for the second one after returning was only a few days, Very trustworthy company who are easy to deal with. I will be ordering from here again. Thank you!
All applicable customs and import duties and fees, taxes and any other charges are the responsibility of the customer, even if you refuse the shipment upon delivery. If your order does require these additional charges, they must be paid by you in order for your package to clear customs.
Customs authorities require by law that we state the value of your order directly on the package. Customs agents have the right to release or deny release of your package and, in rare cases, they may also delay or reject delivery.
If you refuse to pay any additional fees, your package will be sent back to us and you will be refunded the cost of your order minus any extra shipping charges incurred by us from the carrier.
All refunds will be processed within 10 working days upon arrival to the warehouse, please only reach out to us once this time has passed.
We hope you love your order, but if you do need to return, we operate a straight-forward return policy.
To be eligible for a return, please make sure you meet the following criteria.
1. Your return must be submitted online within 14 days of receipt.
2. The garment must be unworn and in perfect condition.
3. All security ribbons and tags must be firmly attached.
If your return does not meet our criteria, we reserve the right to return the purchase back to you.
The 14 days period starts from the day delivery is made to your nominated delivery address.
Please note: All returns that are not neatly folded with the zipped fastened will incur a €3 restocking fee.
Returns outside of our returns policy will not be accepted.
Intentionally damaged items or items damaged through wear will not be treated as faulty.
How do I return?
- Please submit your return online via the button above, you will need your order number that is located on your confirmation email, this is also on your packing slip, you will also need your email address used to place your order. Please note: Late returns will not be able to submit a return.
- Please check to ensure your return meets our returns policy before posting, returns that do not meet our returns policy will be refused and returned.
- Please do make sure you include your packing slip or a piece of paper with your full name, email or order number. If you send back a return without any information our warehouse team will not know the return is yours and it will delay your return until you reach out to us.
- Please Note: We do not currently offer exchanges - all valid returns will be refunded. If a size change is required, please place a fresh order.
- Items must be unworn, unwashed, unstained and unperfumed, this includes smells of smoke, body odor or pets, pet hair ect.
- Items must be folded, repackaged and returned in the same condition they were received, ready for re-sale. Items returned in a poor fashion will be liable for a restocking fee of €3
- If items are found with fake tan marks or dirt or hairs will be refused and sent back to the original shipping address.
- Items must have all tags still attached, including outside tags.
- All footwear returns must include the original shoe box in its original condition.
- You are liable for the package until it has been delivered to us so we recommend you send the item tracked.
- Returns that are late because you were away on holiday or your event was cancelled will not be accepted.
What items are non-refundable?
- Items that have inside or outside tags removed.
- Stained or soiled items - makeup, fake tan, perfume scent etc.
- Late returns.
- Face Masks & Hair Ties
- Items that have been altered or have had alterations (including dress-makers
- Please note, due to the nature of some synthetic and natural fabrics, pilling can occur with wear, pilling is not considered as a fault and will not result in a refund or exchange
Are there any charges for return?
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
- You are responsible for the cost of your return.
- Please note: We are currently not processing any exchanges. In the instance you require a size up or a size down - please place a fresh order
How soon will I get my refund?
- You will receive an email once a refund has been processed.
- Returns can take up to 14 working days to be inspected and for a refund to be processed.
International returns - please ensure that you state you are "returning to seller" in the reason for export on your postage label. You must also state that the item is of no retail value, as we can not accept customs charges to receive your return. Please note we do NOT refund international customs taxes and sales charges.
The team does a thorough inspection of all goods before they are shipped to our customers. We stand behind the quality of our products, but if you come across a manufacturing fault, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. Refunds cannot be guaranteed without prior photographic evidence of the fault.
We will refund shipping costs up to a maximum of the postage price you originally paid on your order.
Please do not wear an item you believe to be faulty, as we will be unable to refund worn items.
We cannot refund you more than your original postage cost for faulty items returned to us. Intentionally damaged items or items damaged through wear will not be treated as faulty.
Please note we cannot accept any item (s) that have been altered or have had any alterations from their original state, including those made by a dress maker.